- Rinchen Thuksey Award for the best student of the year
- Academic Proficiency Award for all the subjects
- Stream Awards for Arts and Commerce
- Tashi Delek Tea for Mid Year Excellence
- Leadership Award for all the Captains
- Awards for all Co-Curricular Activities (literary, cultural and games)
- Certificate of participation for all the activities
- GNH Weekly Certificates for 20 are given to students who live up to the theme of the week.
To give opportunity to well deserving students from disadvantaged family backgrounds to pursue higher secondary school education, Rinchen Higher Secondary School generously provides scholarships. Every year the school gives scholarship to 10 students who are jointly selected by the private Higher Secondary Schools and the Ministry of Education. Scholarships are also offered to students by the proprietor on a case-by-case basis.
Further, sponsorships are also given for those students who prove themselves capable and highly resourceful for the school. Rinchen Higher Secondary School has furthered the scholarship program by way of starting since year 2008 the Rinchen Memorial Scholarship rewarding students who perform exceptionally good in the Class XI over-all result. The two Stream Toppers will be awarded 100 % scholarship each.
Any students who are seeking admission and has an aggregate of 70% and above will be given 100% scholarship.
However, scholarship awarded will stand subject to good conduct, good academic performance and excellent attendance.
The school is in the process of exploring possibilities whereby two best candidates would be sent to Malaysia to pursue their Under Graduate Studies which is going to be 100% scholarship.